What a fantastic time to be in the uranium industry! Demand for carbon free energy, from a reliable base load source, continues to grow. Carbon free nuclear energy is powered by uranium and Elevate Uranium owns significant uranium resources in Namibia and Australia and has active exploration activities in both countries. The Company plans to be a uranium supplier to the nuclear energy industry. Read More
Elevate Uranium Interview with The Assay TV14/12/2023
Elevate Uranium has large strategic uranium holdings which include 81 Mlbs of uranium resources and four recent discoveries.
- Koppies Uranium Project – 48 Mlb uranium resource with significant potential to expand.
- Marenica Uranium Project - 61 Mlb uranium resource, which U-pgrade™ can increase the grade to ~5,000 ppm.
- Hirabeb and Namib IV - Uranium mineralisation identified in a palaeochannel system.
- Capri - Uranium mineralisation identified over 16 kilometres.
Four 100% owned projects and joint venture interests containing 48 Mlbs of high-grade U3O8 resources.
- Angela – Large resource of 31 Mlb at 1,310 U3O8 resources.
- Thatcher Soak – Calcrete hosted deposit with an 11 Mlb U3O8.
- Oobagooma – 26 to 52 Mlb U3O8 exploration target.
- Minerva – Historical high-grade uranium and gold drill intervals.
Elevate Uranium’s wholly owned uranium beneficiation process produces a high-grade concentrate, prior to leaching.
- Reduced physical size of plant.
- Dramatic reduction in capital costs.
- Dramatic reduction in ongoing operational costs.
- Significant environmental benefits.
The lower cost base of Elevate Uranium’s U-pgrade™ process provides the opportunity to develop uranium mines at lower uranium prices.Read More
The Endangered Lappet Vulture Conservation Project
Supporting the ongoing efforts to understand and protect these endangered African wildlife icons that are important to the ecosystem.Read More